There are many reasons why Global Launch's Intensive English Program is the best program to learn English in the United States.
Our Program is the Largest Intensive English program in the U.S.
- Administered by an American university, with more than 100 seasoned master's-degree educators on staff.
- Global Launch has served students from over 160 countries, and has an average class size of 15 students to 1 teacher.
High ASU Acceptance Rate
- The majority of Global Launch students transfer to ASU’s world-renowned degree programs.
Innovative Leadership in Intensive English Instruction
- Year-round intensive English training with 5 session start times throughout the year. Global Launch also offers more electives than any other program in the United States.
Conditional Admission to ASU (Undergraduate)
- Students that do not meet ASU’s English requirements can be admitted to an undergraduate degree program with the condition that they complete their English language training at Global Launch.
Concurrent Enrollment (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Students enrolled at Global Launch’s advanced level may to eligible to register for an ASU undergraduate or graduate class for academic credit while studying at Global Launch.
TOEFL Waiver (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Students who successfully complete the highest level of English at Global Launch will not be required to provide a TOEFL or IELTS score for admission to most ASU undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Program-Sponsored Trips and Activities
- Learn English not only in the classroom, but also through American cultural experiences, including a trip to the Grand Canyon, professional sports events, world-class museums and galleries.
Extensive Home-Stay Programs