Remote IGPP students can take their classes in the U.S. However, if your primary purpose for entering the United States is to study, you must obtain an F-1 student visa. To get your F-1 visa, you must:

Dependent visas

ASU Global Launch will also issue I-20 documents for your dependents when applicable. If you require an I-20 for a dependent, your financial guarantee must provide proof of an additional $1,875 for a spouse or $1,250 for a child.